September 1, 2022
It makes no difference whether your wood floors need a routine staining or a complete resurfacing, the hardwood floor refinishing company you choose will play an integral role in how well they look, perform, and last for many years to come. Taking chances on those who have limited experience, or worse yet, no experience at all working with your variety of unique, older, or exotic wood, can end up being a very costly and stressful experience.
At Monroe Floor Resurfacing in Rochester, NY, we’ve heard far too many stories about customers who rushed into the process, and wanted to take this opportunity to review some of the most important considerations and questions to ask when choosing a hardwood floor services company you can have complete confidence in:
- Experience counts! Ask them about their history, specialties, and experience level
- Have they worked on woods similar to yours, including rare and exotic species?
- Are there reviews online from local customers who’ve used their services?
- What type of equipment do they use and what advantages does it offer?
- As with any service, if the quoted rates seem too good to be true, they might be
- Are they willing to provide real references from customers with similar projects?
If you truly cherish your hardwood floors and want to ensure that they’re in the hands of professionals who take their work seriously, it always helps to do your research. Monroe Floor Resurfacing has a long history in the Rochester and Monroe County area, and we invite you to learn why more homeowners and businesses continue to trust us. Get in touch to speak with one of our floor refinishing experts, discuss your project, or get started on a free quote.
Monroe Floor Resurfacing is located at 77 Commerce Dr., Suite 10 in Rochester, NY and is happy to answer any questions you may have. We can be reached by phone at 585-953-6926 during regular office hours, or via email 24/7 by visiting our website’s contact page.