November 1, 2022
While many holiday gatherings are planned well in advance, just as many are made at the last minute, leaving countless homeowners scrambling to get their house looking its best in time for the guests to arrive. And as you might expect, the appearance of a homeowners’ floors is often something that needs a little TLC prior to family and friends showing up at the front door. In cases where your wood floors don’t require a full-blown resurfacing, having them stained is a smart option for many.
At Monroe Floor Resurfacing, we know how important it is to have your hardwood floors looking their best when expecting guests for the holidays. Here are some things to consider before making the decision, and a few reasons why so many homeowners in the Rochester area trust our expertise and professionalism:
- Always consult a professional to examine the integrity of your wood floors
- If staining is an option, be cautious of amateurs offering rates too good to be true
- Be sure to book your appointment well in advance of having guests arrive
- If you’re unsure on which shade to choose, ask an expert for their recommendation
- Monroe Floor Resurfacing offers professional staining at very competitive rates
- All our services are done by highly-trained professionals with vast experience
Hardwood floor staining is a smart decision for homes with newer floors, as well as those that have been well-maintained. It’s also an affordable alternative to resurfacing, provided that the work is performed by experts who know what they’re doing. To learn more or schedule service, get in touch with Monroe Floor Resurfacing and we’ll do our very best to get your floors looking beautiful in time for the holidays!
Monroe Floor Resurfacing is located at 77 Commerce Dr., Suite 10 in Rochester, NY and is happy to answer any questions you may have. We can be reached by phone at 585-953-6926 during regular office hours, or via email 24/7 by visiting our website’s contact page.